Die Innenstadt members came together to raise money for the American Lung Association (while climbing 45 flights of stairs).Read More
The 2019 Die Innenstadt scarf is here, just in time for FC Cincinnati’s inaugural MLS campaign! Featuring stylized scenes of our uptown march to Nippert Stadium, this year’s scarf captures the excitement of a historic season. Designed by talented member, Christina K.!
2019 Membership packages are $20 and include:
• Inaugural MLS season scarf designed for the 2019 season (scarf is regular knit and weight, similar to the scarves that debuted in 16, 17, and 18)
• DI logo drawstring bag
• DI keychain
• Access to private SLACK channels & ticket exchange
• Newsletter Updates
• First access to DI hosted events and exclusive merchandise
• End-of-year party (with delicious food)
Pickup: Membership packages will be available for pick up on 2/23/19 at:
• Christian Moerlein Brewing Company (OTR), 2 - 4 P.M.
• Rhinehaus (Watch Party for FCC v. Columbus), 4:30 P.M. - End of Match
• All future Die Innenstadt events and watch parties after 2/23/19
Note: If you previously selected shipping, but would prefer to pick up, we can refund your shipping when picking up at any event.
Shipping: All membership packages are eligible for shipping. To ensure delivery before the inaugural regular season MLS match in Seattle, shipping orders must be placed by 2/24 (for a 2/28 delivery).
Curtis Jones, member of Die Innenstadt, founded the Pass Project during his deployment in Southwest Asia. The Pass Project's main goal was to use the game of soccer as a vehicle for change in that local community, and Curtis was a beacon of positive change for them over the course of his deployment. Now he’s turning The Pass Project’s focus onto fighting ALS with this fundraising item!Read More